last 2 months I've been taking a meditation class. I just can tell you that I was one before class, and I'm now an improved version of myself. I found out a lot of things about me, and I'm more confident now about a lot of stuff.

once upon a time, I was a very, very sad girl. and all the things around me, try to make me smile, but I didn't notice, 'cause I felt so sad that I thought that I was not supposed to. But then I saw the light. & learned that it was ok to be sad, but it was ok to be happy also.

I'm still on the journey, and I know that there's no reason to be sad, 'cause I'm not alone. I'm with god, and he's with me all the time. And that certainty takes all the space and it doesn't leave room for sadness. I know now, that I got the light on me.

And that really helped me to keep on looking for what I really love in life, and do what I really wanted to do, like scraping and designing. So, yes, I know, I know, I kept saying, wait for me, I'll be back... and this time is for true!
I'm selling at two new stores now, they've been such a great girls!  people from Creative-talk have been really patiente with all my chaos this months, and girls from Digiscrapaganza are so fun & talent! I' so happy I`m there too.

I got a new scrapkit, available on all my stores (and it's include on my heartbeatcreationz sale!!!)



This entry was posted on 10:32 a. m. and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.