Yesterday, was an emotional rollercoaster. My laptop crashed last week and she ( oh yeah, it's a she... She's my best electronical friend) was finally back.
I knew i'd missed some stuff that couldn't be recovered... But what thing is to know and another see all the missing files.
But i choose not to feel sad, after all, everything will be working now... Right?
Big mistake! Photoshop did nit want to install... Tried everything you could imagine... Unistall other stuff, release drive space, you name it, I did it. But anything worked.

I recently upgrade my photoshop to cs4, use to have cs2 (and cs5 is alreday on the market *sigh*). Tried to install Cs2 as a desperate messure, and it worked! So I ended with a downgrade.

I don't really matter. I'm about to buy new hardware, so CS4 will gave to wait until then...

I was thinking about loses... How should I learn to just be plain happy with what I have, and what's gone, it's gone... Maybe it's God way to make me do room for new stuff.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


This entry was posted on 9:21 a. m. and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.