i don´t usually post about my personal life, weird huh? since this is MY blog... lol. well, always a first time...
I went through a severous depression years ago.. it's in the past, but it's always present... that's the reason I'm always trying to see the brightest side, 'cause I know the dark and i don't want to go back in there.... and well, life is life, and sometimes life is not that bright, right?
So the past days I was loocking for light,  that's why I was so quiet.... It seems that is going away again for good.
i'll try to keep me busy, busy, busy.... so expect lots of kit soon, lol...

By the way, I have a new kit, but didn't blogged about it...
it's called What are little girls made of, and you can find it at MyLifeAndScrap




This entry was posted on 10:44 a. m. and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comentarios:

    Designs By Kelin dijo...

    My thoughts are with you and I understand what you mean. I call depression the place of no light. You know I'm here if you ever need me.

  1. ... on 14 de octubre de 2009, 14:54