oh yes, it's oficial.... I live at chaos! don't you belive me?? then just take a look.

first...I'm moving!!! finally my new home is done, I just can't wait to be there! (now just imagine that i live with boxes all over the place now...lol).... that was the chaos starter.

I got my back injured while carrying one of that boxes... now i can´t get up, it hurts really really bad,even after taken  pain pills. it's so frustraiting, 'cause i know i have a lot of things to clean and pack!!! and i can´t even roll on my bed... argh!

so i'm taking my  day off  from the "moving bussines" to catch up with collabs and stuff at the stores.... did I mentioned that I'll be in 2 new stores soon? no?? well,.. you just have to wait a little bit and see where i'll be (with all this mess haven't been able to sit and do the config and uploaded all my stuff... and I'm daying to do it! it's really exciting and they are amazing places)

then, my furr baby-beagle-manchas jumped from a third floor.... one minute he was there and then i don´t know how he did it, but finished on the neighbor's backyard.... that happens to be a salon party and it was closed for the holydays!
FASE i... the missing
(faded away barks on the distance)
me- listen that dog! poor baby, i'm sure someone leave it alone..
kids.. mom, manchas it's really quiet isn't he?
m- that's so unusual...manchas! manchas! anybody saw manchas???
dd- he was upstairs in the moning,..  i closed the door and leave him there ´cause he didn´t leave me alone and i needed to some stuff..
me- go for him! di you leave him water??
dd... yes mommmmmmm
......
dd..mam, manchas is not in there...
after that... general alarm.. we started to look all over the place, then my ds saw manchas in the neighbor's,...

FASE II.. the rescue
he was there trapped, it was a 3 floors falling, so we was sick worried that he wast badly injured.. He didn't had water or food there, and he was really scared.
yestarday was dia de muertos in Mexico,and a lot of bussines was closed for the holiday. I call the phone of the party salon, but no answer;  leave messages, but was't sure they will listenuntil next day. . in the mean time, using a rope and 2 buckets, my son manage to give the poor dog water & food.  We keep calling, until finally one of the numbers worked.

Salon party`s owner was here 30 minutes after the call, and she opened the place and we could rescue manchas., he was fine!!! no injures, just scared.. he saw us and jumped all over the place...
he's back at home, and  will never ever be upstairs alone (and i'm more than happy that we are leaving this house). I still have no idea how he ended there. and how come he's not injured,...
he's a lucky dog

right now he's sleeping on the floor next to my bed, i can see that once in while, he glances me and then sight... I'm sure he's happy to be back home too.

off to work on stores stuff.... stay tune for news!
(I`m off also 'cause I`m on cell phone connection lo, and that's expensive in Mexico, lol...)


This entry was posted on 10:42 a. m. and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comentarios:

    KajunKJ dijo...

    Goodness, you have had a rough few days...I know all about the injuries from moving...my back still hurts! And your poor furbaby...I am so glad to see that he is ok...give him a hug for me!

  1. ... on 3 de noviembre de 2009, 18:38